Make Your Own Mixed Media Gifts Workshop
Join me for an afternoon of making presents with presence!
Create gifts that are uniquely yours and no prior art experience is necessary! All materials are included! We can make boxes, books, frames, bottles, plaques, decorations and ornaments. And of course you can bring all those fabrics and papers and objects that you have collected but were not sure what to do with. I will help you make them into original, gorgeous hand-made gifts that you and your friends will adore. All levels of art experience are welcomed. Ages 10 to 110
- Saturday, December 11th, 2016
- Noon to 4 pm- 4 hours of FUN!
- 6th Ave Art Studios, 133 West 6th Ave, Mount Dora 32757
- Only $85! Click here to sign up
- 3 Projects- One large, one medium, one small
- Fabrics, paper, ribbons, tissue papers, book pages
- Matte medium and a brush
What to bring:
- Good scissors
- Free spirit, sense of adventure and your friends!!
- Your own objects that you would love to try collage on: boxes, books, frames, bottles, plaques, decorations and ornaments. Check out the photos for ideas
- Your own fabrics, papers, ribbons, tissue papers, art work: grab them all!
- Any specialty paints that you might want to decorate with
Email me with any questions. Class size is limited to 10. Email me if you are interested in another day or repeat class on Sunday.